Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies with Stevia

by - 22:26:00

Okay, I'm the first to admit my cooking and baking skills are a work in progress (at the very least I can follow a recipe).  I've recently been interested in trying some recipes with Stevia. I found this soft cookie recipe on "How to: Simplify" and thought I'd try it with Stevia. It worked great after a few test runs.
The biggest tip I learned was that you can't bake the cookies too long. It was actually out of error that I learned this. I had my last batch in the oven and my husband said "it's time for bed", so I took the last batch out of the oven and shut everything down. In the morning I tried the cookies I thought were ruined (from taking them out too early) and they were AMAZING!

 Stevia is more expensive but worth it for a natural no calorie sweetner. You don't even notice the difference. Note. with Stevia these cookies do not flatten when baked so they bake as balls unless you flatten them down.


You May Also Like

0 comments